The GTA is an exciting Adventure games and save several important missions in it, talking about the Mission of GTA Has an awful lot of missions that must be completed as well as the Mission of the Burglary and how Solution actually in the mission do not add to 100% completion percentage, but the reward earned by CJ, i.e. Infinite Sprint, greatly help CJ completing missions in GTA San Andreas. Infinite Sprint is the skill that allows sprint continually ran CJ without stopping and feeling exhausted.
Many have said if the Burglary mission is not profitable, especially when the goal looking for money. In the Burglary mission results in sales of goods in the lockup. In addition to the CJ had to sneak in the House who want to be robbed, police chasedwhen C.J. caught homeowners. Rob drug dealers more exciting and the money obtained fair much.
Burglary missions can be accessed at the beginning of the game, even before CJ complete mission “Home Invasion”, when you want to create a Save Game Master, do not forget to complete the first sub mission of Burglary.
Burglary missions described in this tutorial is done in Los Santos. So for you who want to make a Save-Game Master, check out the tutorial here.
Burglary missions can be started from 02:00 p.m. to 06.00 in the morning. Find a Boxville truck parked at a particular location to begin your mission and go to where the target before 20:00. In Los Santos, Boxville trucks you can find in the Idlewood opposite place gym.
You must find two adjacent houses in the area of Playa Del Seville or near low-rider’s car repair shop in the Willowfield. Both houses must be marked with yellowcones which means the House could be accessed. Boxville parking between the twohouses. After CJ robbed the first home, second home, go and grab the stuff as much as possible in the living room. And this is the trick (bug), when CJ log in again to the House first, goods that last taken reappear. Continue to repeat over and over again, raiding the House first and then to the home of the first two and home again.
When resolved efficiently, CJ can steal 25 items in one night worth more than $10.000. Congratulations! A $3.000 reward and Infinite Sprint can be as easy as this CJ get instead?
Tips complete the Burglary Mission in one night
1. Rather than sneak left Shift + keypad with Directions that make CJ slowly, press “C” to advance while squat because it will not cause any sound. But stay focused to avoid the objects because it will cause a sound.
2. After the CJ stuff don’t sneak, straight out as soon as possible. And during a police counter on the screen has not reached 0, CJ can go again to the home earlier without a problem.
3. CJ could have been facing a homeowner with a silenced pistol. But CJ might have to get out of the House after doing so. Sign in again and now the noise meter does not exist. Now that CJ can be robbed without having to think of noise.
4. CJ may drive a Boxville before 20:00. Direct stand-by on target before 20:00. So, CJ has many maximum time until 18:00.
5. Although there is a counter to 00:00, CJ doesn’t have to arrive at the place of the lock-up at 18:00. After the counter is depleted, CJ will be given 5 minutes to get to the lock-up.
6. do not sort out which goods will be taken, take any because it costs just the same.
7. When signing in to the House that there are members of the Gank run out and find other homes.
8. Lock-up Places will not accept goods when CJ chased the police (there was a wanted star). Boxville paint in the Pay ‘n Spray to remove wanted star.
Okay so some tip Burglary Mission completion in GTA San andreas Games, good luck